In Which Gail Provides a List of Silly Place Names . . . Because She Can
- Pratts Bottom
- Wetwang (East Yorkshire)
- The Land of Green Ginger (Hull)
- Drumahoe (Northern Ireland)
- Bonkle (Lanarkshire Scotland)
- Shop (Cornwall)
- Half Way (btw Barnsley and Sheffield)
- Nempnett Thrubwell (nr Bristol in South West England)
- Giggleswick (Yorkshire)
- Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobw (Anglesey, Wales)
- Tooting Bec (nr London, southeast side)
- Pity Me (Northumberand)
- Cleckheaton (West Yorkshire)
- Liversedge (West Yorkshire)
- Upper Peeover (Midlands)
- Lower Peeover (Midlands)
- Stony Stratford (nr Milton Keynes?)
- Little Wetum (nr Scarborough)
- Mavis Enderby (Lincolnshire)
- The Land of Nod (East Yorkshire)
- Lucky Slap (Angus, outside Dundee)
- Six Mile Bottom (nr Newmarket)
Gail's Daily Dose
Your Infusion of Cute:
Your Tisane of Smart:
A great big massive parasol. (Thank you Terry.)
Your Writerly Tinctures:
Query Fail Culprit: Writing Mechanics.
Timeless: Second draft back, working 3rd draft.
Secret Project F: It is ALIVE!
Secret Project PPA: Only a twinkle in my little eye.
BIG FAT SPOILER ALERT! Really, DON'T READ THE BLURB ON AMAZON if you haven't read the other books first!
An objective participant blogs about the LA Tea: Tea with Gail Carriger author of the Parasol Protectorate.
Quote of the Day:
"Literature is all, or mostly, about sex."
~ Anthony Burgess